Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Secret Heart - Part 2

             Part - 1

He looked her for a while without blinking his eyes.
Maya: What happened?
Boy: Nothing…
                He tried to concentrate again in his book. But he couldn’t resist himself from seeing her often. After getting down from the bus, he searched her. He finds her no where. He moved to his college. He felt an unknown pleasure in his mind for the first time in his life. Thinking about her he walked towards his class. On the way he met his best friend sruthi.
                With a smile he said, “Hi sruthi”
Sruthi: Hi Prithvi, you looks so happy today…what’s the matter?
Prithvi: Nothing (he smiled)
Sruthi: Don’t lie, I can see a glow in your face today. Tell me why?
Prithvi: Yes sruthi…you are right…I am very happy today.
Sruthi: Ho… tell me soon what’s the reason for your happiness?
Prithvi: I met a girl in bus…so cute…so pretty…so beautiful like an angel
Sruthi: You are excited for an unknown girl whom you met in bus? It’s a stupid reason to be happy prithvi
Prithvi: You don’t understand what I feel
Sruthi: Ok do you know her name?
Prithvi: No
Sruthi: Know her from where she is?
Prithvi: Nooo
Sruthi: Without knowing anything you are happy for some stranger? You are a real fool
Prithvi: Sruthi…come on… I know it’s difficult to find her and know her without knowing a bit about her. But I don’t know why my mind wish to see her again and again. For the first time I am feeling like this. Her thoughts make me happy. I like this.
Sruthi: i think you gone mad. Its time to meet a psychologist first (she mocked)
Prithvi: Ok let’s have a bet. If this feelings are real, surely I will meet her again today. If it’s not in my fate, then it won’t happen.
Sruthi: Ok lets see. Now class gonna start. Lets move.
                They moved to their class. Sruthi often see him staring somewhere and dreaming without listening the class. In the break time,
Sruthi: Prithvi, I don’t like to see you out of concentration in studies for a thing that won’t happen. So stop thinking about her and be normal.
Prithvi: I am normal, but I am unable to forget her face and smile.
                Sruthi wondered how he changed within a day, that too for an unknown girl.
Sruthi: Ok remember well, if you don’t meet her again today, you must forget her.
                Prithvi gave a strange look and accepted what sruthi said. But his mind prayed, “Oh god, where she is…? Please show me her once more…”

                                                                                                                  -To Be Continued…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments Are More Valuable...Submit Them Here